The cooperatively-owned Clifton Market is Cincinnati’s only consumer-owned grocery store. This means if you join, you own it. In return, we pledge to serve you and the rest of our owners with quality products, great customer service and honest information. Our purpose is not to generate a profit for a single owner, but to stay financially strong so we can serve the needs of all our owners and give back to the community.
Clifton Market is a store you can be proud of, but there are so many other reasons to become an owner.
Benefits for You
- Special owner discounts
- Eligibility for patronage dividends
- Priority access to special events, cooking classes, etc.
- Privilege to run/vote for the Board of Directors
- Invitation to our Annual Share Owner Picnic
Benefits for the Community
- Donation of unsold food to local food pantries and kitchens
- Reinvestment into the community through our employees and patronage dividends
- Support for community events, festivals and programming
- Classes on nutrition and healthy lifestyles
- Easy access to quality food
- Support of local food producers
Cooperatively owning Clifton Market has many benefits and there will surely be more added over time. We encourage you to stop by the store and talk to our employees. They are a wealth of knowledge and will be happy to answer any of the questions you have.